If you’re from a city with the most brutal winters, you could agree that trying to stay warm, avoid getting sick and actively trying to look and feel beautiful is #TheStruggle this time of year. Our biggest challenges are maintaining radiant skin and moisturized hair and lips. Just as your wardrobe changes for this transition, it is a must that your beauty routine and essentials does also. Here are a few affordable products to help you keep sensational seasonal glow and feel more confident this winter!
1. Dry Skin Solution: First Aid Beauty Ulta Repair Cream ($12.00)
2. Face Wash: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser ($19.50)
3. Moisture Solution: Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion ($3.99-5.00; drugstores)
4. Dry Hair Solution: Moroccanoil- Moroccanoil Treatment, ($15.00)
5. Spritzer Solution: Mario Badescu Facial Spray, ($7.00)
Gentle, hydrating mist formulated with fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater for a pleasant, pick me up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin and hair.
6. Lips: Lucas’ Papaw Ointment, ($8.27)
Made in Australia from pure Australian papaws that gently aid the skin. Great for lips, minor cuts and scratches.