The 2018 Women’s March takes place this weekend, and we know it’s going to be an amazing way to come together and support and celebrate each other. While products with a feminist message won’t necessarily defeat gender inequality, they represent resilience, pride, plus they’re cute! We’ve combined a list of a few feel-good, socially conscious products to help you celebrate the march this weekend. Check them out below.
1. FEED Woman On A Mission Tote, $25
Limited-edition tote to represent the resilience, ambition and power of women in honor of International Women’s Day (and every day.)
2. RedBubble Girl Power Notebook, $12
Because we could all use a pink notebook that reminds us how powerful we are.
3. LookHuman Male Tears Mug, $15.99
Drink the tears of the patriarchy with this mug made for male tears…and coffee.
4. He Said, She Said Girl Boss Desk Plate, $29
You’re a girl, you’re the boss and you’re (rightfully) proud of both facts.
5. The Wing Girls Doing Whatever They Want Keychain, $15
An exclusive collaboration with Various Keytags, the Girls Doing Whatever The Fuck They Want in 2018 key-tag is the perfect New Year’s resolution.
6. Etsy Girls Can iPhone Case, $8+
7. Bittersweet USA The Future is Female Shirt, $18
A trendy tee that resurfaced from the 70’s with the same relevancy.
8. The Outrage ‘Feminist with a to-do List’ notepad, $10
Let everyone know you believe in equality and are working to make it happen.
This stylish specialty journal is filled with inspiring quotes from feminists past and present.