How many times have you lusted over something worn by a celebrity? We’re guessing probably too many to count. From their red carpet appearances to their edgy and fabulous street style looks, celebrities are often draped in the latest pieces from designers. While some may think the glitz and glam is the best part of high-profile lifestyle, what if we told you that celebrities love a bargain just like us? Shopping on a budget taught us how to mix high and low and/or make a thrift store outfit look runway ready. Thanks to these affordable and inspiring looks from celebs, we can shop on a budget and still look like an a-lister.
1. Kylie Jenner’s perfect for summer Gold Mini Dress (PrettyLittleThing, $38).
2. Kendall Jenner’s closet staple high-waisted jeans (Topshop, $20).
3. Zendaya in a chic, satin slip dress from her own namesake collection. (Daya by Zendaya, $38).
4. Khloe Kardashian in a versatile black blouse (Naked Wardrobe, $18).
5. Hailey Baldwin shows love for Karl Lagerfeld in XOXO, Karl tee that all fashion girls would appreciate (Karl Lagerfeld Paris, $39).
6. Whitney Port gives 70’s vibes in a metallic silk blouse (H&M, $24), paired with trousers and a Gucci belt.
7. Emma Roberts embraces the off the shoulder trend in a black bodysuit (American Apparel, $39) layered with overalls.