When Rihanna wore her hair in a doobie wrap with studded bobby pins to the 2013 American Music Awards, it became the most talked about look of the night. Dressed in a gorgeous Jean Paul Gaultier ensemble, Rihanna gave us another trend to love and now it is seen all over the runways and on our favorite celebrities. These practical hair tools we all use are perfect for the bad hair days, or for experimenting with a look that’ll add a little sass to your everyday style. Here are a few visible bobby pin hairstyles to try this upcoming spring season!
1. Add a little personality with pins on your side swoop bang and short bob, or long tresses.
2. Experiment with different geometric shapes for a chic, fun look.
3. Add a pop of color to complement your outfit or makeup.
4. Easy hairstyles with boho twists are a go-to for spring.
5. Hairstyles that look basic from the front but bold in the back are a win!