Does’t matter if you care about the royal wedding or not – it’s going to be talked about and people are going to obsess – so you might as well know some stuff, right? A whole hella lot went into this wedding, and every detail had to be perfect as the two wed. Here are all the facts you need to know from the crazy to the sweet, this wedding is one that will be talked about all week.
Guest list ceremony number:
Guest list private reception:
Number of royal “stalkers” known by police to watch for:
The amount of cable laid out by Sky so they can broadcast coverage of the wedding in UHD.
The couple’s number of miles along the Castle Hill:
Number or wedding entertainment, including boy choristers from St. George’s School23
Harry refers to Meghan using her real name, Rachel
Prince Charles walked Meghan down the aisle
Name of bridesmaids:
- Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, 3
- Miss Florence van Cutsem, 3, goddaughter of Prince Harry, daughter of Mrs. Alice van Cutsem and Major Nicholas van Cutsem
- Miss Remi Litt, 6, goddaughter of Ms. Markle, daughter of Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr. Darren Litt
- Miss Rylan Litt, 4, goddaughter of Ms. Markle, daughter of Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr. Darren Litt
- Miss Ivy Mulroney, 4 , daughter of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney
- Miss Zalie Warren, 2, goddaughter of Prince Harry, daughter of Mrs. Zoe Warren and Mr. Jake Warren
Name of pageboys:
- His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge, 4
- Master Jasper Dyer, 6, godson of Prince Harry, son of Mrs. Amanda Dyer and Mr. Mark Dyer M.V.O.
- Master Brian Mulroney, 7, son of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney
- Master John Mulroney, 7, son of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney
Number of lemons used in the cake
Did Harry cry: