The internship program, which will require a full summer commitment with opportunities to extend, will serve as a tremendous growth opportunity as the interns will serve as the Content Strategist’s right hand and gain firsthand opportunities to work closely with the Founder/CEO.
- Assist in development/execution of marketing campaigns to grow brand exposure
- Assist in creation of original editorial content for Digital Style Pages
- Social media content creation/maintenance
- Look book generation and pulls for styling clients
- Experiential Marketing – assistance with photoshoots, model castings and other relevant WRUW sponsored events (planning/execution)
- Support the WRUW team on a day to day basis
- A genuine interest in one or more of the following areas: culture, editorial, branded content, experiential/digital marketing, photography, social media, PR, special events
- Strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to complete projects in both independent and group settings, as well as in a timely fashion
- Must be detail oriented, a quick-learner and highly organized
- Previous internship experience a plus!
To apply, please send your resume and a one-page cover letter to email@example.com. Writing samples are welcome.