1. Where do you go to school and what are you studying?
I go to Ohio University. I am studying fashion Merchandising and minoring in Business and Communications
2. Describe your style using 3 words:
Preppy, classy and simple
3. Who’s your style icon?
4. Which trends are you coveting this season?
Bold lips and fur
5. Give us a glimpse of what’s in your makeup bag. What are your top 3 products?
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: I can use it with a light daytime look, or make a nighttime smoky eye with it.
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara: This mascara does wonders to my eyelashes. It makes them look so full and long.
- Mac Antique Velvet Matte Lipstick. It’s the perfect fall and winter color.
6. Which items in your wardrobe can’t you live without?
Guess boyfriend jeans. They are so comfortable and you can style them with so many different tops.
7. What’s your dream piece of clothing?
A pair of Louboutin’s
8. If you could trade closets with anyone, who would it be and what’s the first thing you’d wear?
Definitely Lauren Conrad. She always looks simple and classy. This would be the first thing I wear. I love wearing all black so this outfit is perfect.
9. What are you currently obsessing over?
Currently, I am obsessing over suede skirts. I feel so girly in them, but they are super comfortable to wear
10.What’s the most valuable lesson you’ve learned while in college?
Take advantage of meeting and talking to new people. It’s really helpful to make relationships with networking and getting jobs. Also, it’s always great to make new friends.