Photo Cred: Vanity Fair
We just watched the new Gilmore Girls reunion trailer and it sort of gave us all the feels. So for this Moody Monday, we’re doing a Gilmore Girls inspired-post. If you spent most of you 2000’s immersing yourself in the coffee addicted and quick witted and love life twisted world of mother-daughter team Lorelai and Rory Gilmore, then you’re not alone. Die hard Gilmore Girl fans know that Gilmore Girls wasn’t just a show. Whether you consider your mom the Lorelai to your Rory or they represented the relationship that you always wanted, it explored so many themes that are important to any teenager trying to figure out their place in the world. Gilmore Girls showed us that being well read is something to be proud of, that your parents will never be perfect and that’s okay. Today’s Moody Monday has got us all choked up, but we’ll bet these Gilmore Girl themed gifts might just be the trick to make the Gilmore Girl mom and daughter feel better. Go to the jump to see our five favorite things that are Gilmore Girl inspired!
While November 25th typically represents stuffing our face with turkey and homemade stuffing, it now happens to be the release date of the reunion episode of Gilmore Girls. So until then, we’ll just have to read all the Gilmore Girl theories on the internet there is while mapping out a few of our own. Are you rooting for Jess or Logan to be the father of Rory’s hypothetical baby? Or do you think that the pop-tart theory is correct in guessing that Lorelai is the pregnant one? What’s going on with Michel? Are the shows creators finally going to go a little bit deeper into his character…perhaps his love life? Our head is spinning.
- You’re The Rory to my Loralai Mug – It doesn’t have to be Mother’s Day to get your mom a gift. If you and your mom spent your nights watching Gilmore Girls together, give her a thanksgiving gift of love.
- People are Stupid Pillow – Trust Michel to tell it like it is and not hold back. It’s his snarky one-liners like this one that made us love him so much. We can’t wait to see what’s in store.
- Gilmore Girl Countdown Stickers – Speaking of not being able to wait, try counting down your coffee addicted days to November 25h with these cute stickers
- Apple-Cinnamon Pop Tart – Gilmore Girls gave what MTV says might just be a major clue that Lorelai might be pregnant. We’ll have an apple-cinnamon pop tart while we contemplate this one.
- In Omnia Paratus Necklace – One of our favorite scenes is when Rory jumps with Okay, so it may be a little bit obvious we’re #TEAMLOGAN over here at WhatRUWearing