Whether you’re a morning person or not, we can all agree that Monday’s can be a bit of a drag. Especially if you just want to enjoy what’s left of the summer (if you’re Chicago based you know this doesn’t last so long) exploring unique hangouts in Wicker Park or doing nothing but binge watching Netflix with your A/C on blast during those too hot to deal days. Regardless, sometimes you don’t want to have to explain how you’re feeling at the moment, or in this case your 5 different feelings throughout the day. If this applies to you, great news! We’ve got you covered with our guide to Moody Monday’s so you don’t have to.
- For those moments when you need a little peace and quiet: “no. mug” by Society 6 – $15
- Because sometimes, the only thing that can cure a Monday is a little love and a lot of ice cream: Wildfox – $49.97 (sale!)
- When someone tells you how to do your job: “Bitch, Please” mug by Frankly Noted – $13
- Walking out of the office and into happy hour like…: Cupshe Let It Go Letter Printing T-Shirt – $12.99
- This DIY coloring book gets it. There is something therapeutic about dedicating an hour to getting back to your childhood roots – with a twist of course: Calm the Fuck Down An Irreverent Adult Coloring Book – $7