After an extensive thumb work out of swiping left and right, a few matches, light-hearted conversations, and filtering out the weirdos, you finally narrow it down to the guy you want to meet. Naturally, you want to secure the chemistry you guys have in person and make yourself memorable, while looking irresistible the whole night. Although you may experience a rush of anticipation and excitement, it’s important to stay true to your look and not get carried away by the desire to impress. As cliche as it sounds, confidence is really the best thing you can wear on a date. When you look good, you’ll feel better! Allow your personality and charisma shine while looking effortlessly flawless.
Here are a few beauty tips and make-up bag must haves for your first date!
- When making a first impression, an effortless makeup look is the way to go. Stick with a light, quality foundation.
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation
2. To accent your natural look, play up your lashes with a dark mascara.
3. Whether you’ve had a long day and want to transition from work to casual, or you simply want to switch it up for your date–it’s always smart to carry extra hair accessories for a last minute ‘do!
4. If your’e a makeup girl or if you love a toned down look, a hint of contour can add a perfect touch. Keep your face looking radiant with a shimmery peach blush or bronze highlight.
NYX Contour Kit
5. If deciding on eye makeup, use a neutral palette that complements and contrasts your lips.
6. Top off your look with your favorite light, sweet scent.
Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs
6. Of course, having your favorite glosses and lipsticks are essential. Choose your favorite for the day and your’e good to go!
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss