The results are in! Lyst has released their Lyst Index Q1, which tells us all the most wanted items, trends and brands so far of the season.
While Yeezy sandals take over the internet today, there’s a new brand that’s beating out last year’s Gucci. Hint: It’s one of Cardi B’s favorites – at least according to her lyrics. Balenciaga has taken the top spot with its aesthetic pleasing pieces. What can you get from the list? That streetwear is taking over closets and replacing classy and staple fashion. Prada has moved up 14 places with their simple designs that has featured loads of athleisure.
So what are some of the top items? Believe it or not, the black Joni Jeans are the pants everyone is fighting over from Topshop, and the Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag and iconic Gucci belt are still a need among everyone. More surprising was Acne Pale Pink Clea Bomber – which means bombers aren’t going any where yet!
Take a look at the products and brands that Lyst found most popular in Q1 of 2018:
1. Louis Vuitton Pre-Owned Neverfull Bag
2. Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Superstar Metallic Sneaker
3. Gucci Pursuit Striped Rubber Slides
4. Acne Pale Pink Clea Bomber
5. Gucci GG Logo Belt
6. Maison Margiela Paillettes Ankle Boots
7. Balenciaga Speed Trainer
8. Off-White Black Brushed Diagonal Hoodie
9. Topshop Black Joni Jeans
10. Loewe Leather Trimmed Woven Rafia Tote
5. Stone Island
8. Dolce & Gabbana